Hidden Lands
Hello, welcome to Hidden Lands. Here the Mythocreatures dwell. Some choose to live in one of four kingdoms, other wander and are free to do as they please.

If you are new to this site, feel free to join so long as you can stay active!
-Hidden Lands Staff
Hidden Lands
Hello, welcome to Hidden Lands. Here the Mythocreatures dwell. Some choose to live in one of four kingdoms, other wander and are free to do as they please.

If you are new to this site, feel free to join so long as you can stay active!
-Hidden Lands Staff
Hidden Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Lands

The Hidden Lands are home to many creature the humans only tell myths about. In it are the four kingdoms, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the Square!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow
Admin

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Fox felt excitement rush through him as he landed in the square. He glanced towards the castle, not far away. Soon Lord Sorcili would arrive and make the announcement. He'd be a full soldier. He was moving up.

Lephlur peered around the Fire Kingdom Square. She was probably breaking a dozen Earth Kingdom rules but she didn't care. A peasant had to earn a living. So many people would pay lots to learn about the enemy. She was careful to keep her wings still underneath the cloak she wore. She felt out of place but tried to keep from drawing attention. "Get a hold of yourself Lephlur," she muttered after jumping at the sight of a large red dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.rpg-board.net
Whispers

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 pm

Sorcili flew after him, landing neatly on the volcano peak. Looking towards Fox, he smiled slightly. Returning to his serious expression, he gazed down at the kingdom citizens. "My fellow citizens," He started.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Fox straightened up a little as Lord Sorcili landed. He calmed his excitement and tried to look proper. His eyes scanned the crowd as the speech began. He didn't want to miss the reaction, even though it probably wouldn't be much.

Lephlur's eyes locked in on the phoenix as he began speaking. "What is he doing here?" she muttered. It couldn't be anybody but Sorcili, leader of the Fire Kingdom. She debated whether or not to leave but decided to stay and here what he said.
Back to top Go down
Whispers

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Sorcili closed his wings. "I had a request, from a fellow civilian of the Fire Kingdom. He wanted to do more than lead battle drills. He was ready for something more. Mr. Fox." Sorcili looked over at Fox. "The soldiers in our army need someone more, someone strong. Mr. Fox has proven himself greatly. As a strong and glorious fighter, I here award him the position Soldier in our Kingdom," He told the citizens.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Fox puffed out his chest a little with pride. A small puff of flame escaped his lips and faded into smoke. His eyes caught something in the crowd that seemed out of place.
Lephlur noticed the dragon staring at her. Her instincts told her to run but she knew she'd be noticed for sure if she ran. To her luck, some of the crowd hid her from the dragons view and she crept away from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Square! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Square!   To the Square! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Square!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Lands :: Roleplay :: Fire Kingdom-
Jump to: