Hidden Lands
Hello, welcome to Hidden Lands. Here the Mythocreatures dwell. Some choose to live in one of four kingdoms, other wander and are free to do as they please.

If you are new to this site, feel free to join so long as you can stay active!
-Hidden Lands Staff
Hidden Lands
Hello, welcome to Hidden Lands. Here the Mythocreatures dwell. Some choose to live in one of four kingdoms, other wander and are free to do as they please.

If you are new to this site, feel free to join so long as you can stay active!
-Hidden Lands Staff
Hidden Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Lands

The Hidden Lands are home to many creature the humans only tell myths about. In it are the four kingdoms, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sea-Emerald's Water Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeraldheart

Sea-Emerald's Water Castle Empty
PostSubject: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 pm

SeaEmerald walked up to her chair, which looked for like a bed. The room looked so empty. Folding her legs under her, she laid down (in the way horses do). She waited for someone to walk through the door. Soon she got up again and moved across the room. She walked back to her chair and laid down once again, watching the door.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 am

As Gelpho swam through the Water Castle, he decided he was insane. Why disturb the leader of the Water Kingdom? He'd been given a fair chance. He snaked around a corner and saw her, SeaEmerald. "Sorry to disturb you," he choked out, intending to leave immediately. What a stupid idea!
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenlands.rpg-board.net
Emeraldheart

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 am

"Hello Gelpho. You're not disturbing me." SeaEmerald said quickly. "I have been thinking," She started to say, "about my family." She got up and paced around. "I want to find my mother."
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 am

Gelpho noddd, a little surprised. He didn't really know her all that well but most people knew about her mother. "I'd be happy to help in anyway possible," he answered. "But I doubt I can be much use.... After all I can't leave the sea."
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:30 am

"I know you can't leave." SeaEmerald sighed. "But I you can still help gather information. That is how you can help. I just don't know where to start..." She trailed off, looking at Gelpho.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Gelpho thought about it for a bit. "Would your father know where she might be?" he asked. If they couldn't leave the sea, they need someone in the sea to get them information.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:33 pm

SeaEmerald looked at him. "He just might!" She exclaimed. "We need to go find him!" SeaEmerald glided through the water. Where would he be?
Back to top Go down
Willow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Gelpho followed her. The day might turn out to be fun, after all swimming around with Lady SeaEmerald had to be better than nothing. He looked around the castle as they left. It certainly was grand.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

"I haven't talked to my father in a long time. Where do you think he would be?" SeaEmerald asked Gelpho. "Have you ever seen my father? I have heard much about him." SeaEmerald started to slow down. She didn't know where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea-Emerald's Water Castle   Sea-Emerald's Water Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea-Emerald's Water Castle
Page 1 of 1